Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever
(03-18-2023, 11:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Philly doesn’t make that Super Bowl this season without adding AJ Brown. I’m of the mindset that you give your QB as many weapons as possible, no matter how good he is. Look at Rodgers in GB. I think most would agree only one trip to the Super Bowl was a massive underachievement for a QB of his caliber. Especially in the NFC where they didn’t even have to get through Brady and the Pats all those years. They did him a massive disservice by never surrounding him with enough weapons.

Now ofc you can’t let paying the skill positions stop you from addressing other areas like the trenches. That’s the balancing act, and why GM’s (or Duke in our case) get paid the big bucks. It’s not an easy job.

I'm not going down this rabbit hole again but to counter the Rodgers part of it, how many titles does Brady have in New England throwing to nobodies that he made somebodies.

Remember when Brady got the generational talent at WR in Randy Moss...and then didn't win the Super Bowl. Lots of people around here like to call Chase generational and compare him to Moss. Moss broke records, but up crazy stats...and has 0 titles. I'll take titles and Troy Brown like WRs, or Deion Branch, or Julian Edelman all day every day.

Rodgers is his own worst enemy with some of that Favre like gunslinger mentality and it gets him into trouble. Burrow has the mental side like Brady does and doesn't need the flashy guys.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - IcoHolic - 03-18-2023, 09:03 AM
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - Murdock2420 - 03-19-2023, 10:15 PM