Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever
(03-19-2023, 10:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'm not going down this rabbit hole again but to counter the Rodgers part of it, how many titles does Brady have in New England throwing to nobodies that he made somebodies.

Remember when Brady got the generational talent at WR in Randy Moss...and then didn't win the Super Bowl. Lots of people around here like to call Chase generational and compare him to Moss. Moss broke records, but up crazy stats...and has 0 titles. I'll take titles and Troy Brown like WRs, or Deion Branch, or Julian Edelman all day every day.

Rodgers is his own worst enemy with some of that Favre like gunslinger mentality and it gets him into trouble. Burrow has the mental side like Brady does and doesn't need the flashy guys.

That last sentence is odd. When has Burrow not had "flashy" guys? He wasn't all that in 2018. He had the 2 best WRs in college football in 2019. He was pretty good as a rookie with a shell of AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, and a rookie Tee Higgins. He's been really good with 2 flashy guys since. We don't have any precedent of Burrow getting the job done with a Branch and Troy Brown type as his WRs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - IcoHolic - 03-18-2023, 09:03 AM
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - jason - 03-19-2023, 11:26 PM