Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-16-2023, 12:58 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I never experienced that in the military.  Nobody tried to push any ideology on me.  I just went to work like anyone else.  I honestly don't remember anyone I worked with talking about politics.  Maybe because most of us were young.  We mostly talked about interests and hobbies, etc.   Never saw any infighting.  Not saying it didn't happen, just that I didn't experience it.

I didn't say I feel sorry for people who went to college.  Not in the slightest.  Having an education is very important.  What I said was I feel sorry for far leftists/Progs who are currently in college and have that protest/sky scream mentality that college these days (that's certainly how appears anyways) can reinforce.

When did I say Progs and educated people always work super progressive jobs?  I said I feel sorry for people living in a Leftist/Prog bubble who then may have to go work with others who have a completely different viewpoint that they had trouble dealing with while in college.

You basically had almost everything I wrote wrong.  Maybe I am just not communicating well in written form.  Never been a strong suite.  I am much better at in person flowing dialogue.  

A lot of angry and active political young people on both sides get into a normal rut and taper off and get more subtle about it once they fall into an adult routine.  People can get into bubbles and people can get out of them. 

Oddly enough when I was in college I was at my most conservative. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Nately120 - 06-16-2023, 01:14 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM