Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Look Back at the Trump economy
(06-29-2023, 02:24 PM)Stewy Wrote: The POTUS has little to nothing to do with the economy.  Ignorant voters get convinced otherwise.

Thus this thread.

Why call me an ignorant voter because I don't agree with your politics.

I showed in my original post a CNN (not Fox) fact base poll on how Americans felt about the Trump economy. They loved it at the end of 2019 prior to the Pandemic.
Next I showed you a recent poll from CNBC, again showing real time thoughts on the Biden economy.

We can all debate if a POTUS is the main reason economies thrive or don't. But most people vote with their wallet whether you like it or not. There is also Americans who do pay attention to major US cities and states and how either liberal or conservative policies have impacted their economy. We can see people leaving California for Texas and Florida. We see people leaving New York for Florida. We saw Florida start back up in September of 2021 and all schools back in session by December 2021. We saw South Dakota never shut down.

Democratic cities and states escalated their poor economy by being overly cautious with businesses and schools. Republican cities and states moved quicker and got their economy going faster and also got their kids back to in classroom learning. 

The state I live in Florida is thriving post Covid. Last I checked, they were a part of the US and the world. It was great leadership by our governor ignoring Faucci and opened the state back up. He was correct and the Democrats who waited 12 months into late 2022 to open back up fully were wrong. 
Leaders do have a lot to do with the economics in their city, states and the US (POTUS). Biden is responsible for his policy decisions that hurt the economy like his day 1 attack on fossil fuels causing gas prices to rise quickly. Biden went back to over regulation hurting business.

The reality is we live in a country that has the highest inflation in decade under Biden. His policies and the policies of those Democrats in NYC, D.C., California and others contribute to the poor economy, don't take my word for it, take the word of how Americans feel about our economy in any poll.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Look Back at the Trump economy - Luvnit2 - 06-29-2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Look Back at the Trump economy - pally - 06-29-2023, 12:00 PM
RE: Look Back at the Trump economy - Stewy - 06-29-2023, 02:24 PM
RE: Look Back at the Trump economy - Luvnit2 - 06-29-2023, 04:19 PM