Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(06-30-2023, 01:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, it's pointing out that you think my reason is lame.

Hahaha, you're so predictable.  It's a common trope, hence its inclusion.  People like killergoose can pick up on these things, why do you struggle so mightily with it?

Outstanding.

Indeed.  Where you cool with that?

Then I'm assuming you're out there advocating for this in real life and taking active steps in that direction.

Again, in your opinion.  Seeing as how your only rebuttal continues to be, "we pay for lot's of other things so why not this", it may be a more cogent argument than you give it credit.  If it was so weak and inane a master wordsmith like yourself should have no problem thoroughly dissecting it and laying it bare for all to see.  I'll stick around and see.  Color me intrigued.

It's a trope like the welfare queen and its as lame as your excuse for using it.

No, obviously, I don't want my tax money being used for bad cops and bad business decisions which why I mentioned them.  You're not dense enough to have not understood that.  I guess.

I explained why it was lame.  You know why it's lame.  So I won't waste your time, or mine, re-explaining.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - GMDino - 06-30-2023, 01:32 PM