Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
i grew up working on my fathers farm. when he got to old i took it over and kept workin it. when he died i owned the farm an made it even bigger and better producing. no one gave me anything. i dint get no free money or govt assistence. i worked hard every single day even thru tough times or slow times. never reached out my hand and said give me free stuff or take care of my responsibilites. folks now days want things give to them and be taken care of the first sign of hardship. how about gettin a job. maybe two jobs. sale things if you have to. you do whatever if takes to keep going and if you do youll make it in time. and itll be cause you worked hard and did it yourself.

so tired of hearing the likes of fast food workers and jobs like that complaing theydont make enough to make a living. reality check here. those kinda jobs aint meant to make a living. there starter jobs temp job. not jobs you stay at forever. there jobs you get starting out young and then you work your way up in life. you dont just stay at a bottom level job and demand to be paid like folks working better jobs. just craziness
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Leon - 07-02-2023, 09:24 PM