Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(07-03-2023, 08:21 AM)pally Wrote: Your family was GIVEN an advantage over every other non white, male led family and that was the ability to obtain your land in the first place at a time when most of them were locked out. Your family had access to loans and other sources of cash they didn’t.

Because of this one tiny advantage, and yes hard work, your family was able to be supported in relative comfort for 120 years.  
A 100+ year head start will almost never be made up by hard work alone.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see

theres no talking to you lady. i talk about hard work and you turn it into racism. i talk about pride in my family and farm and you make it sound like i should feel guilty about it. you want to turn everything into findings victims and crapping on folks who just worked hard and made it. 

any white man has to be guilty in your eyes even if they aint done nothing wrong. i aint responsible for what other white men might have done a long time ago. im only responsible for my actions and my actions have been hard work and making my farm bigger and better and helping folks out that need help. not sure why you think i should feel guilty. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Leon - 07-03-2023, 03:28 PM