Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-18-2023, 07:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I love when people are like "why won't the Democrats vote for someone to lead the legislative body that they are so ideologically opposed to?!" Speaker votes are party line. It's all but a certainty in life and to think or expect Democrats, especially in any substantial number, to vote for a GOP Speaker is some of the highest level  naivete I have ever encountered and trying to say Democrats hold any responsibility for the circus that is the GOP right now is hilarious.

This is the bed the GOP and their supporters have made. Lie in it. I know that the RNC propaganda networks are trying to sell GOP voters a story, but they give away the game by saying there should be no compromise. They said the quiet part out loud and identified their hardline stance while at the same time expressing they are anything but actual news.

What's wrong GOP?

GOP  - We gerrymandered and propagandered our way into a pickle where nuts like Matt Gaetz hold our party hostage because they have unquestioned support and districts that make them invincible!

So, what are you going to do to fix this?

GOP - Um, more propaganda and gerrymandering,  I guess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: Vote to oust McCarthy set for Tues - Nately120 - 10-18-2023, 08:28 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM