Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-20-2023, 10:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Biden can't govern either. He sucks on foreign policy, economy and immigration. He will go down as the worst POTUS in history.

So in your opinion 2/3rds of our branches of government are the worst state of our entire existence as a nation at the same time due to democrats?

EDIT - I originally thought the judicial branch was cool since conservatives have the SC, but I guess the notion that the DOJ is being weaponized to take down republicans puts that in "worst of all time" territory, too.

As for the house, the roll call is on.  I'll be interested to see if Jordan actually managed to whip up support.  I'm skeptical he did, but I can see the GOP caving in on him before the democrats get a chance to cave in on McHenry or someone along those lines. 

I'm probably just talking to myself here, but did I hear a member of the GOP saying Jim Jordan would cut SS and medicare getting applause from republicans 2 days ago and the same thing getting booed by republicans today when a democrat said it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Nately120 - 10-20-2023, 10:50 AM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM