Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
I think it is interesting to see the concerns we have no speaker. In reality, my guess is most people fi asked when Pelosi or McCarthy was the speaker knew she was the speaker. Then of those asked a follow up question of what are the speaker's responsibilities, most would have no idea. The people is the forum are engaged whether on right or left or in the middle. That is not true in the general population. I would guess the majority have no idea we don't have a speaker right now.

As for the GOP's inability to lead by voting a speaker in, it is not a good luck to th engaged. But, if it stops spending billions on humanitarian aide to Ukraine, I hope we don't get a speaker. The UN and other allies need to step up and support all humanitarian aide, it is the least they can do. As for aide to Gaza, I say no way. Those who say the Palestinians did not want Hamas are not informed. The majority of Gaza voted in Hamas. It would be like us giving aide to the Germans, many of them were also not Nazis, but we did not send them aide, so why to Gaza?????

Biden and Congress to be hell bent in stopping Hamas for their atrocities period.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Luvnit2 - 10-24-2023, 06:06 PM