Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-25-2023, 01:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right, and that's why I point out the GOP's house majority is very nominal.  You have republicans who are more loyal to Trump than their party, or if you insist the ones who aren't loyal to Trump are RINOs, that's fine too...the point is that they are only a majority if you don't look beyond the R by their names.  They aren't unified and they aren't of the same mind/goal.

This guy seems like he's pretty close to Jim Jordan but doesn't have the same reputation, so I wouldn't be surprised if the RINOs/moderates/non-Trump-should-be-king GOPers allow it to happen.

Are Democrats a cult since they vote together all of the time? It appears they do the same thing you are accusing Trump supporters of doing.

Maybe I am missing something but it appears to me Democrats are more in lock step with Biden and his policies than Republicans have been in the past with Trump policies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Luvnit2 - 10-25-2023, 01:22 PM