Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-25-2023, 04:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, I disagree with your perception of Biden on the political L to R scale as well as why people vote the way they vote, so let's just agree to ignore each other.  Though I do wonder whatever happened to the conservative mantra that the only reason people were struggling financially is because they refused to work hard and spend wisely?  This new "it's not your fault you're poor" compassionate mentality coming from a conservative is almost refreshing. 

It's not your fault you are poor, but don't worry, the government is going to help you out of this.  Pretty odd view for a conservative to have, but I guess political parties change over time.

Actually it was 2022, I think I may have mistyped it.  I'm talking about the midterms when the economy sucked and Biden's approval was way low and conservatives really did a swing and a miss by overplaying their hand thinking MAGA was going to win in states like PA, AZ, GA, and so on.

Ya, 2022.  Wasn't that when the SCOTUS abortion thing was happening?  I think that is the only thing that saved the Dems.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Mickeypoo - 10-25-2023, 04:10 PM