Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-26-2023, 02:18 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The more I read the more I don’t like. I’m pretty big on not having leaders who want to impose their religious beliefs through means of government. IE Hamas, Isis, etc. So you can rule out any and all religious fanatics.

I thought part of the whole deal that started this country was about fleeing religious persecution? And fighting a war against a king who was also leader of a church? I’m pretty bad at history fyi.

But here we are. Maga looking like it means imposing the Christian national beliefs on everyone?

I agree that this guy seems like absolute shit and I am really not pleased he's the Speaker of the House and extremely unimpressed in Republicans that he actually managed to get enough votes to become it. I would prefer people in power who respect elections.

That said, there is ZERO productivity from ever comparing any side of our political spectrum as Hamas and ISIS. No matter how awful this guy might be, he's not going around decapitating babies, strapping suicide vests to children to detonate them in public areas, or burning people alive.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - TheLeonardLeap - 10-26-2023, 04:27 AM