Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
We look around us and the world is going to hell literally. Faith is God has deteriorated to record lows. I think the 2 are linked. Sadly many in here have no faith in God, but I pray some day you will understand Jesus dies for our (your) sins, we are all sinners, but we can be redeemed.

The day I accepted Jesus died for my sins, then was resurrected was the day my life changed. I will never waiver from my faith and I will continue to ask God to be a better person tomorrow than I was today because I know I am a sinner and will always be a sinner. My excuse for not accepting God was I knew I made many mistakes and was far from perfect so I did not want to appear as a hypocrite. But, I learned being a child of God will never make me perfect.

Mike Johnson represents my Christian values, he too is not perfect. People can spew hate towards religion and people who have strong relationships with God, but hate never makes us better people, just the opposite,

May God bless you all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Luvnit2 - 10-28-2023, 12:18 PM