Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-11-2024, 02:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't know why TLL is defending the guy. He just cost Tee a ring in my opinion and I doubt anyone is going to pay him #1 money.

Because players explicitly hire him to get them the most money, so that's what he does. Demonizing him for doing the job the players are paying him to do seems a bit absurd. It's like hiring a financial manager and calling him a scumbag because he moves your money from one investment to another because it will make you more money. Why is it his fault when you knew he'd do it and that's why you hired him? If you wanted to settle for less money (and less guaranteed money), you could just not hire him in the first place.

We have to first win a ring before Tee could lose a ring. I believe/hope we will, but we don't even know where Tee would go. Whit won a SB with the Rams, Dunlap won a SB with the Chiefs.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - TheLeonardLeap - 03-11-2024, 02:47 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM