Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-11-2024, 07:48 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Good to know. Like I said, I don't know much about him. NFL.com said he's great at guard and even better at tackle. But like I said, I haven't watched him play.

He does fit the mold of a young player (26), and he's listed as the 4th best overall player right now on NFL.com.

Are there better options out there for RT in terms of overall skill?

Are there better options out there for RT in terms of value--cost vs. how talented they are?

At this point if we can't get a home run signing, I'm expecting a lot of day 2/3 pickups of lesser known ascending players that are budget friendly. But we have lots of cap space and Tee now wants a trade, so it doesn't look likely we're spending big on him.

All in all, I might prefer signing Tee to a big deal as well as Jamarr. But if there were an elite DT or RT I think pairing that signing with Jamarr would be better. If the options aren't available then Tee would make sense in my eyes.
I think they've gotta give the $$$ to Onwenu and a DT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - pulses - 03-11-2024, 07:50 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM