Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-12-2024, 02:31 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Ravens and Steelers definitely improved big time this offseason and we haven't hit the draft yet (and FA is far from over).

If Derrick Henry has a healthy year the Ravens will be very tough to beat.

Bengals NEED to address the dline. Reader is probably the best DT out there. The injury history sucks, but they almost have to sign him for a 2-3 year deal at this point. Pair that with a 1st/2nd round DT and we can solidify the dline. The other option is draft DT in the 1st and DT in the 2nd to soldiify the position for years.

Really would have been nice to land a legit RT in FA to free up the draft. Again, we may be looking at Jonah or someone similar. I'd like to see an upgrade to the position but we'll see if that's possible.

Steelers got a lot better getting Russel Wilson. He gets a lot of bad press and doesn't seem like a good teammate. But he can play ball and he's healthy. Definitely improves the Steelers a lot.

Both the Steelers and Ravens give us trouble along our oline in pass protection. Bengals NEED to address right tackle and improve up front.

Lots of needs to fill yet. RT, DT, Corner, WR2.

Even with Reader last year the dline was lacking. We need to address the line for sure.

I'm hoping we can swing a high value trade for Tee to get some draft picks or fill one of the above needs with a premier player.

Ravens were good without Henry now will be very good... but they did loss a couple pieces to their defense Just don;t know about Russell Wilson, but i agree Steelers made two good moves but they might be losing a few on their defense.. lets see how it all shacks out.

I agree though like to add a DT at least hopefully today
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Essex Johnson - 03-12-2024, 03:14 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM