Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-12-2024, 03:24 PM)bengals67 Wrote: We will get destroyed by ravens if we don’t substantially upgrade our interior DTs and add a solid right OT.

Which is why we should have signed Wilkins. We’re saving all this cash, trading Mixon, cheap TE, no RT, no OG, no long term commitment to Tee. What is the plan? It doesn’t make sense. #18 has to be RT. The draft had great prospects that should be there. But what about DT? We were awful last year with a healthy reader. Now we’re all praying we can bring him back after an injury and a year older? How do we improve the rushing D? I honestly do not see a path to the playoffs. Baltimore with Henry will win division. Cleveland is damn good and makes us look like a high school team, even with Burrow. And the Steelers are never awful. I’m at a loss of words for the direction we’re going. Tell me what players we can get that will make our D Line BETTER than last year. Answer can’t be the draft because that’s gotta be RT. And if it’s the draft then who the hell is playing RT? Cody ford?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Ell Prez - 03-12-2024, 03:34 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM