Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-12-2024, 05:28 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: That's not a bad guess either.  Could be Ja'Marr's contract

edit:  The only thing about a contract extension for Ja'Marr is the Bengals have a bunch of other needs right now and if they gave Ja'Marr an extension right now, they probably couldnt address the other holes on the roster.

Yeah, they can still talk about it though, need for Free Agency to end before paying Ja'Marr his monster contract.

(03-12-2024, 05:36 PM)ochocincos Wrote: BTJ is someone I would love to see as a Higgins replacement, provided the Bengals either can get a solid RT in FA or in the 2nd round.
My worry with waiting to get a RT in the draft but not in the 1st round is I don't see many plug and play guys outside of Rd 1.
Suamataia from BYU probably the last guy on the prospect rankings I would consider as someone who could start Day 1 and be serviceable or better.

I feel better about the Day 2 WRs than I do about the Day 2 RTs in this draft class.

Same here, bottom line we need a RT in Free Agency more than about anything just because of this fact. The Day 2 WR's have a 
much better chance of being starters down the road than the Day 2 RT's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-12-2024, 06:41 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM