Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-13-2024, 01:04 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is his opinion Wedge. Dude is a troll and I don't use that word lightly, he has nothing positive to say about the Bengals.

Probably a stool fan or somethin'. Been on my nerves all day. I think we will make some more good moves once FA actually starts tomorrow.

It is okay for fellow Bengal fans to have some knee jerk reactions during actual FA, but I just don't understand these newbies that come in 
and tear down a team that has won 5 Playoff games, been to 2 AFC Championship games and a Super Bowl in the last 3 years.

Our Franchise QB was injured for most of the year and we still went above .500 last year.

These people/trolls just piss me off anymore.

You are part of the problem bro. This franchise has never won a Super Bowl….not one. We have had a great few years and now the FO has all the cushion they need from the fans and media in the city to do whatever and not get criticized. Loser mentality.
Where I come from it’s championship or try harder next year. Learn to expect more
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - CottonHill - 03-13-2024, 01:23 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM