Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-13-2024, 05:31 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I thought about this yesterday when I saw he was released--thinking there's not enough room for him on the team. 

The thing is, it's not easy to stop the Ravens ground game. We need as many sure tacklers as we can have. And we need depth. 

I'd be fine starting Vonn over Battle but I think they rotate in and out. And maybe they see the field at the same time if it's a run heavy set. 

You don't want the defense to tire out. I think it would improve the team a lot to have both. It would keep them both fresh.

Yeah, might be able to make it work and it might really help out Battle and Dax in the long run, yah never know.

All I do know is Tycen Anderson is always hurt even if he looks great when he does play.

(03-13-2024, 05:32 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: They could still get someone like Armstead and Reader to solidify the defensive line with some cap money left over.  If Tee is traded that frees up another 22 million which could be used.  They still have options but they need to be smart and get some quality guys in some of these positions.

Thanks, makes me feel better, sure hope this is what is going on.

(03-13-2024, 05:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Is Armstead an upgrade over a healthy Reader? 

They play different positions pretty much. Armstead would be more of a 3-tech for us like BJ Hill. We would still need a NT if we lost DJ.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-13-2024, 05:37 PM