Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
Ridley was very inconsistent last year on a good offense in Jax. Just doesn't get open as often as a number one receiver should.
That's an overpay there.

Callahan brought in a center for his 1st move and that made sense.
Since then he brings in Pollard, who has definite durability concerns at RB1.
He brings in Awuzie at CB, who was great two years ago before his injury, but this year looked slower and was not all that effective. Definitely another injury concern there.
Sinks a ton of money into Ridley, who has never proven to be a consistently reliable number 1 receiver.
I don't know much about LB Kenneth Murray, but Mason Rudolph is a clown for a backup QB.
And he let King Henry leave in FA.

All in all that seems like the makings of a mediocre team.
He should have tried to trade for Higgins and Mixon. Titans would be better off with those two.
Shouldn't have over-paid for Awuzie IMO.

I don't think Callahan will last long with the Titans, but I could be wrong. If all those players stay healthy, they could be good.... (grits teeth)

One more thought: the Titans oline is falling apart. It's hard to see Pollard staying healthy if they don't improve up front.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Bengalstripes9 - 03-13-2024, 06:22 PM