Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-13-2024, 07:15 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Most people dont have a job that guarantees they will keep you if you are not performing to the level expected.   Most people certainly dont make millions of dollars per year.   Imagine any other job were a worker complains they only made 10 million last year but they were let go because they werent good enough.  Disloyal company, all they did was pay me 10 million dollars last year then they let me go and didnt keep me.  It just sounds like a bunch of greedy, whiny millionaires trying to justify their greed.  Imagine complaining you didnt get a bigger share of the pie because the company wanted to share more of that pie with others.  You are the problem.

This is pro sports though... Not most jobs. The one sport of the major North American leagues that is guaranteed to wreck your body doesn't guarantee contracts.

People can hate on that guy all they want cause he's "hard to work with"... He's right.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - jason - 03-13-2024, 07:19 PM