Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-13-2024, 08:54 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I know it is early days still. And there are legit FAs still out there that would help us. Reader, Armstead, Jones, Fuller. But the list is getting shorter. 

And, it does not have to be the way I thought/hoped it would go. I thought we'd tag  Tee, sign Reader, take an OT #18, and sign a vet S, cut Scott, and make a play for 1 more significant FA (DT, bridge OT, TE, CB4, RB, IOL). 

We tagged Tee, OT at #18 looks more likely by the minute, we got the vet S, we cut Scott. 

But of the guys we have signed/tagged/tendered, most were backups last year. That is a fact. I did not have that on my bingo card. 

Starters: Higgins, Stone, Adomitis. 

Reserves: Moss, Gesicki, Browning, D. Sample, ADG, T. Williams, Ford. 

If we didn't want to pay Reader, then pay a CB. Or at DT/3T. Or a RT. Or a TE. Or a G. Something. 

Yeah, definitely respect that Ike and I am with Sunset on appreciating all your hard work in your roster threads. I think Moss is better than
what you give him cred for though seriously. All of Mixon's weaknesses Moss is way better at and with a Running Back By Committee running 
game we could be much less predictable as far as the running game goes.

Your thoughts on Gesicki and Sample have merit for sure in that they give away what they do well and don't do well. I think we Draft a TE 
like Ben Sinnott to learn, who can do it all to help this obvious give away with these 2 players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-13-2024, 08:59 PM