Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-14-2024, 11:28 AM)Waite Hoyt Wrote: With the way the AFC north teams have upgraded their running games it maybe necessary to resign Reader and add to the interior line.

I know Ravens signed Henry, but also lost Edwards (a decent TD back).

More importantly, they Lost Moses via trade so no RT, lost a very good guard in Simpson and also Zeitler is not signed so as of now no RG. The trenches matter and Ravens are worse as of now in trenches.

Browns have an injured Chubb who has gone through 2 surgeries and likely will not be ready to start the season. I am not sure how you can say they improved.

Steelers had a poor rushing attack in 2024, thus far they have yet to address it, but did get a steal with Wilson.

I agree Browns and Ravens had great OL play in 2023, however in 2024 Ravens are worse on paper in my humble opinion as of today. Of course, all could change in FA or via trades.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 03-14-2024, 01:58 PM