Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-15-2024, 01:44 PM)3wt Wrote: I'm thinking that ship has sailed.

When you don't even communicate at all for a year and then go right to the tag you've created a relational breach.

I mean I know it's a business.   But - especially with our team culture - the players clearly want to be treated as people not assets.

We did the same with thing Jesse Bates.   For crying out loud keep the pro bowlers in house and stop stringing things out.  How are you supposed to field a championship team when you play Walmart roulette with your best players?

Agreed. With so much cap space, we managed it horribly. Here is $16M right here. You’re telling me we can’t lock up Tee with that (adding to his 21M cap)
? Or, even better, instead of getting rankins for $13 per, give Christian Wilkins $28 with the 13 from Rankin and 15 from These guys below. Are we a better team with Wilkins and Hill at DT, or these guys below and Rankin. And we still have money left over to sign players, so it’s not even an either/or.

Irwin - 2M
sample- 3M
Bell- 1M
Moss- 4M
Geisiki-3M
Gaither - 3M

We were sitting on a pile of cap space and we upgraded at S and TE, and will most likely be losing Tee. Does this even seem possible? Oh forgot to mention we have no RT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Ell Prez - 03-15-2024, 02:14 PM