Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-16-2024, 01:10 AM)jj22 Wrote: Their plan is just confusing. Ok. So we are all in on sustained success. To hell with going for it all in this final big money year. Assuming we buy the spin. Why no long term contracts so we don’t have to worry about spending and cap in two years? That’s not very long term. So what a the plan? All in for the next two years? I’m trying to like this FA if I can better understand it.

Actually it’s crystal clear. They are scared to death of the salary cap when they have to sign Chase and Joe’s contract kicks in.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Soonerpeace - 03-16-2024, 09:24 AM