Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-16-2024, 11:32 AM)CottonHill Wrote: Unfortunately we packed our tight end room with below average guys and have more glaring needs that HAVE to be filled. I wanted Bowers or Newton but now we pretty much have to take a tackle or NT in round 1. It will be the leftover OT most likely but I would be tempted to go Newton if he’s there but man, it’s like the FO has zero foresight here. Them essentially saying they screwed the secondary situation up after spending draft capitol and signing Scott last year hurts bad.

They were always taking a RT at 18 unless miraculously Bowers was there. Sample is not below average. Most teams have a receiver TE and a blocking TE. We are no different. We used the TE more with Browning ( both Browning,Callahan, and Zac confirmed) with no new plays. Browning likes the TE and so they tailored it more to that. The bottom line is Joe has always steered toward the big play with his wideouts. Gesicki will be valuable.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Soonerpeace - 03-16-2024, 11:51 AM