Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-16-2024, 11:51 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They were always taking a RT at 18 unless miraculously Bowers was there. Sample is not below average. Most teams have a receiver TE and a blocking TE. We are no different. We used the TE more with Browning ( both Browning,Callahan, and Zac confirmed) with no new plays. Browning likes the TE and so they tailored it more to that. The bottom line is Joe has always steered toward the big play with his wideouts. Gesicki will be valuable.

I dont see them taking Bowers even if he is there at #18.  They can still pick up a good TE in the 3rd.  I think OL and DL will still be the priority but it wouldnt surprise me at all if a CB is taken.  If Quinyon Mitchell is there at #18 who knows.  OL is a priority because right now the Bengals have no starting RT and you have Karras on the last year of his contract.  Defensive line is on the table as well.  BJ Hill is on the last year of his contract so you may want to draft his replacement.  It could also give you another rotational piece on the defensive line for this year.   If Newton or Murphy are there, do you take them?  It will be interesting to see how it plays out but I would be shocked if they took Bowers in the 1st if he were still there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - 007BengalsFan - 03-16-2024, 04:39 PM