Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-16-2024, 08:35 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Well, be afraid. As you said, "Fields is one of those QBs that is dynamic against mid defenses or worse" Well, in 2023 the Bengals were 31 out if 32 in defensive rankings (embarrassingly. only ahead of Washington). Using your argument, he would flourish against a 2023 Bengal defense. And, I won't even go into the historical backup QB success rate against the Bengals. Fields is a tremendous back QB.

Yeah, like I said. I'm not scared of Fields. He's 'okay'.

If the Bengals take care of business and improve the Dline and corner depth, they'll be just fine.

I don't think Fields will see the field much. Russ will win the job and I think he could bring the Steelers back to the playoffs if their oline is good enough.

But the Steelers are a pretty mid team right now. They'll be good. But I'd be surprised if they were a contender for a deep run.

Ravens are in the conversation if their oline doesn't drop off.
Bengals are in the conversation if their D improves and they stay healthy on offense/defense.
Chiefs are in the conversation. 
Maybe the Bills.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Bengalstripes9 - 03-16-2024, 08:59 PM