Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-18-2024, 11:53 AM)Nepa Wrote: Trent Brown is talented, for sure, but seems like a bit of a head case:

"the 30-year-old Brown addressed leaked reports containing “lies about my character,” claimed Patriots coaches would plot how to mess with him — and accused someone in Patriots’ building of “running a smear campaign” against him."

“Because I’ve even heard from coaches how they’ll sit in staff meetings and they’ll be talking about how they can f–k with me,” Brown said."   “This has been a year like no other that I’ve had in my NFL career as far as the amount of anonymous sources that have come forward to spew complete lies about my character.

“It’s been tough to even go in the building every day knowing that there’s somebody that I probably look at every day, or smiles in my face every day, that is running a smear campaign.”

https://nypost.com/2024/01/09/sports/trent-brown-patriots-coaches-came-up-with-ways-to-f-k-with-me-during-nightmare-season/

Well, I suppose a counter is that Zac leads with a positive culture and is appreciated by players. Maybe Zac can overcome any perceived flaws associated with Brown?

Either way, I hope the Bengals add a depth piece because there is no guarantee an OL can be had at pick 18 (although it appears the Bengals might luck out based on how the draft plays out and the OL talent available).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - TecmoBengals - 03-18-2024, 12:13 PM