Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-18-2024, 04:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Here are some updates I saw: 

Listening to the Growler from Paul Dehner, he has updates on our favorite FA hopeful signings

1. Tart is not going to happen. Not a personality fit. Dehner says that they feel like they have other options available so perhaps going for some older FAs remaining, but no hints as to who they are.
  2. Becton is a hard "maybe". However, he did give a hint by saying something to the effect of "they are in on some other big free agent options, emphasis on the word big" Which I believe is hinting at Trent Brown who is 6'8 360. I am of the opinion that both should be an option, as both are injury concerns and our oline depth is not good!
Wanted to post these updates because this is the first time ive heard someone plugged in speak about this directly.

We'll see what they do. Dehner is not as "in" as he used to be (as evidenced by his getting some wrong nowadays) but if they don't think Tart is a locker room fit I can see them looking elsewhere. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Joelist - 03-18-2024, 05:46 PM