Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-24-2024, 03:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hilton is trying to recruit him is all I heard. He wants to go to the Texans....

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/four_time_pro_bowl_cb_xavien_howard_reveals_team_hed_love_to_play_for/s1_13132_40146020

but if this is how he really feels, Cincy is a place he would be looking at....

It appears he's also looking at the Lions.

Thanks Sled, I like the thought of bringing in Xavien Howard a lot.

(03-24-2024, 04:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wonder if he also burned some bridges with the Steelers when he bashed them for giving up on games or whatever that whole thing was. It’s been reported people inside the organization are split on bringing him in.

Good, don't want Boyd to go to those shitheads.

(03-25-2024, 09:52 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I won't be surprised to hear he's right back here on a team friendly contract, especially if they are planning on trading Tee (which I don't think they are)

Could be, sure would make WR much less of a need this Draft, at least really early and it is a very deep class. I still like Boyd even if he 
was a bastid to some of the fans last year and acting weird himself at times. Still a very good WR and I don't think he is a quitter.

Boyd is more of a guy that wants to prove himself and he stays relatively healthy.

Leaning towards a Tee trade much less likely myself every day.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-25-2024, 10:10 PM