Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-28-2024, 06:36 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: I mean, Huntley is 3-6 as a starter so it's not like he was helping them do much in games w/o Lamar anyway. I think we are starting to overreact to some of these departures lol.

I have not seen anything but respect for the way Baltimore drafts and develops players.

There is no overreaction, just stating facts. As of now, Ravens have little cap space to spend and a lot of roster players to sign. They do have 11 draft picks again, but to think they will hit on 5 or 6 major contributors may be a stretch.

They are a great organization, no disputing it. But they also lost a great DC and a lot of players that knew their system. 

In the end, I think if both QB's are healthy we split with Ravens in 2024. Their current roster does say Super Bowl bound to me or best record in AFC or AFCN. It may in September, but not now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 03-28-2024, 07:58 PM