Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'Pacman' Jones told the Steelers to 'shut the f*** up and play football'
(12-15-2015, 07:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Between Mike Mitchell and Twitter drama, Bengals fan crying is literally worse than when they finished sub .500 multiple years in a row.

Anything involving "paint" and "Burfict" is a reference to finger painting - the only hobby he will be mentally capable of partaking in by the time he hits the age of 40. The last season he didn't injure his neck and sustain a concussion was when he got benched in college.

That will still leave him in better shape than Mike Webster.  He played for the Steelers during your first go round as a Steelers fan.  He even played for them when you jumped ship in the 80's, and became a 49ers fan.  He's dead now...  That head injury shit is some funny stuff huh?

Mike Mitchell?  He's a joke.  It never gets old watching him preen and pose after hitting somebody.  I watched the Steelers and Raiders game awhile back.  He popped somebody (Murray maybe), then got up and posed.  He was completely oblivious to the fact that he caused a fumble, but he made sure everybody knows that he hit somebody.  Then the other day he hit Eifert, and did his little pose again.  The problem was, Eifert made the catch, and Mitchell's dumb ass tacked on 15 more yards.  That's some high football IQ right there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Pacman' Jones told the Steelers to 'shut the f*** up and play football' - jason - 12-15-2015, 07:42 PM