Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dalton & McCarron are in a very awkward situation
(01-06-2016, 11:07 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: No, which is part of the reason why I say it's awkward because Dalton's the one who got us here in the first place.

I hope the Bengals do win the Super Bowl obviously, that would be the perfect way to end this. I don't know how I feel about Dalton right now because none of us knows how he's going to play after the hand injury and not playing for a few weeks. It's a very "up in the air" situation.

Did you even read the thread? If so, care to elaborate?

While I understand your argument, I disagree. I feel like if McCarron gets a playoff win over Dalton, then the media is going to be all over this. especially since the media has been notorious with QB controversies and hating on the Bengals in general. Plus, I can guarantee you that if McCarron wins a playoff game and Dalton doesn't then there's going to be a lot of Bengals fans criticizing Dalton for losing again in the playoffs.

Looks like a pretty original thread to me. I'm not sitting here saying that McCaron is better than Dalton or that Dalton is better than McCarron. I'm simply trying create conversation regarding the playoff situation. Would like to hear what you guys actually think about it instead of the, as you put it, unoriginal responses about how unoriginal threads are.

You are totally missing the point of those that don;t agree with you,, you continue to say there will be issues here with this situation but that issues will only be with fans, media etc that want to make it a issue.  Ownership and Coaches have no issues here.  Dalton starter , AMJ backup coming into the season and leaving the season, regardless what happens in playoffs.  

Fans and Media can debate it that is fine, but don;t make up a inhouse issue where their is none
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton & McCarron are in a very awkward situation - Essex Johnson - 01-06-2016, 11:18 AM