Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dalton & McCarron are in a very awkward situation
(01-07-2016, 05:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Regardless of all the other BS, there's no denying that Dalton is better than Blake, Bledsoe and Tommy Maddox. Bledsoe was 22nd in passer rating 1999 and 19th in 2000. Yes, that's weak. As for Osweiler replacing Manning, Manning was dead last in passer rating this year. He was terrible. Dalton was the opposite of terrible.

And again, both Brady and Brooks outperformed Bledsoe and Blake, respectively. McCarron did not outperform Dalton. Of course, I fully expect you to keep ignoring that.

It's not BS, the statement I took issue with spoke in an absolute context. I set out to disprove that statement. Want a better example? Fine. Steve Young replacing Joe Montana. A journeyman QB if I ever saw one (He washed out of TAMPA before Dungy arrived and made them an actual NFL team) replacing a no-doubt HOF'er who still had plenty left in the tank (albeit not HOF level play).

I never said Dalton wasn't better than those three in either of my posts. If I did I'd love to see it. Nor did I at any point suggest that McCarron ever outperformed Dalton. I also never at any point suggested that McCarron should replace Dalton either. 

Of course, I fully expect you to keep ignoring that.

Edit: Brooks outplayed Blake?
Brooks: 3-2, 58.2%, 9/6 TD/INT, 85.7 QB rating.
Blake: 7-4, 60.9%, 13/9 TD/INT, 82.7 QB rating.
They look awful similar to me. Except only one of those two ever intentionally threw a pass backwards...to no one. And it wasn't Blake. https://vine.co/v/OJlitxm1Z6T
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton & McCarron are in a very awkward situation - Ravage - 01-07-2016, 05:56 PM