Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(03-27-2016, 09:38 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Why do some insist to claim discrimination?  No one is preventing any of the folks in question from using the restroom, just not allowing people of the opposite biological gender to wander freely into spaces designed to a sense of security to the vast majority of folk accustomed to only their own gender being in that same facility.  Like I mentioned previously, why not make a 3rd, non-gender specific facility, for anyone to use?  Men  Women  Anyone

Most would go with the 3rd bathroom option.

Until every place has that option we will have these discussions.

Take a look at the tweet I posted on the last page.  What happens when he goes into the ladies room so that he is not breaking the law?

That is why these kinds of laws are totally silly and insane.  You might have a manly looking woman being turned in for using the bathroom even though she IS a woman or you might have a trans-woman turned in for not looking "right".

It is not about showering...it is about going to the bathroom.

I don't care if a transgender person uses the bathroom they are dressed for.  At all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - GMDino - 03-27-2016, 12:42 PM