Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-18-2016, 11:39 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I assume you'd rather not think hard enough to understand it.  Let's put it this way.  You could poll 999 transgender individuals and and you, asking them the question "have you cleaned your privates in a public area of a restroom?"  The answer would invariably come back...  1

I'm not talking PayPal.  I'm talking a $B+ private company that is rethinking a current expansion in Charlotte that would have increased their footprint there ten fold  (1k + jobs).   Hope the morally straight laced televangelists can fill that gap. 

Meh, it's just Charlotte.  After all, they are home of Bank of America.  BoA, was the 1st US bank to issue unsecured credit cards to illegal aliens, back in 2005?  I personally witnessed a millionaire take his entire holdings out of BoA, and place them in a tiny local bank, the day after that news was released. 

During my years at the beach, I witnessed more than one Charlotte businessman explain that they were glad to cash out, and say good riddance to Charlotte politics..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - SunsetBengal - 04-19-2016, 12:08 AM