Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-19-2016, 11:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So she is discriminated due to her sex  because she doesn't accept her sex? Makes my head hurt.

If I identify as handicapped can I get the good parking spots or do I need the physical traits? I can see this identification issue opening up all kinds of issues. What if I identify as an older person, can i be discriminated based on age? 

I suppose in any of the situations above it would be up to the law to eventually decide.  True story though:  There is a student who goes to school with my daughter who acts like an old man.  She said he just likes acting like an old person.  He probably has some kind of issue but I don't know him.  He does not, however, get AARP benefits.   Smirk

Also I know people with handicapped placards for parking that you would never know anything was wrong with them.  I suppose we have to trust their doctors.

(04-20-2016, 12:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: dog-marriage.jpg]

But that aside. You don't see a slippery slope with the identity issue? I think there is already a high profile case of someone identifying with a different race. 

Yes, but what benefit did she get from that?

Heck, what benefit does a transwoman get from using the men's room?  Seems we are still focused on what *could* happen with a man in the woman's room though...as usual.  Gotta protect those poor, helpless women.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - GMDino - 04-20-2016, 07:58 AM