Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals saying their WR's They Like on Bengals.com
(04-29-2016, 01:58 AM)kevin Wrote: That run on WRs killed us....but still 3 of the 4 Bengals claimed they like on the boards,,,,problem is, we draft so late, we are almost in round 3......May have to trade up to get Thomas or Boyd.......Payton should be there near round 3 because he is rated as a 4 0r 5 round pick. ....I'm hoping we get 6'3" Michael Thomas, speed and size and Bengals claim he fits right into their system.

I wouldn't play it that way. It would be better to take a project in a later round -- they have Lafell as their WR#2 for the moment (and our real #2 is Eifert). I'd take Boyd if he fell to us in the 2nd. I know the coaches met with Daniel Braverman -- he's undersized but outworks other players, so that could be another option in 2 or later. That said, I'd prefer Charone Peake -- he's faster and bigger than Braverman and will probably be around after the 3rd round. Peake's issue is he is an underachiever, but maybe that works -- you get a WR#2 who isn't demanding the ball all the time.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals saying their WR's They Like on Bengals.com - BoomerFan - 04-29-2016, 07:27 AM