Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Just come on, catch me. Try to catch me"
(05-13-2016, 05:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I have a strange feeling, that the Bengal passing attack could be even better than last year.  A couple of the "pickers" have rated the Bengals as unlikely to repeat as Division Champs, due to losses of starting WRs (Jones and Sanu).  However, they may have been forgetting the weapons that we still retained;  Guys like AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, Giovanni Bernard, Burkhead (yes, he's valuable in the passing game), now add in LaFell, Boyd, and Core, our weaponry looks quite formidable.
 Agree, and is basically what I was preaching even before we drafted Boyd and Core. 

Rex and Kroft will probably get more reps and both have been in the system for awhile now. Should only make them better and then we add the rooks.

I believe that Jones will have a good year in Detroit. They have no run game and a "turrible" D, hence the fact that they are forced to throw the ball a lot. Wts, I feel that both Jones and Sanu were overvalued with some Bengal fans. Both are replaceable in my opinion.

Jones did some good things in Cincy, but with the way Andy is progressing I don't think our passing offense is gonna miss a beat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Just come on, catch me. Try to catch me" - coachmcneil71 - 05-13-2016, 06:18 PM