Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-30-2016, 09:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is unlikely that your house will burn down, but I pretty much guarantee every homeowner here has insurance against such an event.

Yeah because its state law that you have to have insurance when theres a lien on the home. 

I tell people this. If "insurance" was truly worth the money, the insurance places wouldnt be in business! They make millions. Put 2 and 2 together. How else are they building these huge skyscrapers?

So your argument of saying you need insurance just went backwards.

Look, im not saying we should trade him, but you can always entertain offers. Remember when we were offered 7 draft picks for our 1 draft pick? And our mike brown wouldnt even ENTERTAIN the offer? Thats a missed opportunity. 

Im not saying we'll do it, we at least have to look into it. I mean, theres gotta be a certain #, draft pick, or player(s) that we could at least consider. I mean if they offered us say a good back-up, Diggs,  and a first round draft pick, we'd be stupid not to. Not saying that thats possible, but still.

The vikings are desperate, like any team when losing their starting qb for the season. This could be their only hope to save the season.

But still, nothing will probably happen. The Vikings are likely looking for a temporary fix, they dont need AJ McCarron. They will have their franchise qb back in 2017

AJ McCarron is also looking for a STARTING job, so I don't really know how it would work.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - Gohards - 08-30-2016, 11:37 PM