Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-31-2016, 01:26 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. They'd be dumb not to at least listen to see if the Vikings blow them away.

2. The Vikings probably aren't going to offer much if they're even interested. Shaun Hill isn't exactly the worst backup. In fact he used to be considered a top backup. Plus he already knows the system. So why trade a high pick for a guy who likely won't be a big upgrade this year? Unless they think Mac can compete with Bridgewater next year, not much reason to make a move. That said...

3. I think Teddy is more than a bit overrated. That offense ran through AP and TB was the definition of a game manager last year. While I do think Mac could thrive there (if he quickly learned the offense), I also think Shaun Hill could hold it down as well...if AP has some gas left.

4. Anyone else remember when Shaun Hill was a 49er and led them to a W against the Bengals years ago? Any time I hear that dude's name, I think of that game. 2008 I think it was.
Agree with everything except the Teddy is more than a bit overrated. Of course am his biggest fan. 

But even AP says he has greatness in him. Zimmer says he loves the kid and him and Norv Turner said last year he was only asked to be game manager. But both expected him to be a playmaker this season. But they no nothing. 

Players were even reported as hurling expletives into the air afterwards. 

Hill is 36 and has not played much lately. 

But you are right and they will revert back to going through AP. 

Zimmer will still get the most out of them somehow. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - Go Cards - 08-31-2016, 01:46 AM