Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-31-2016, 08:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, but both McCarron and the dude off the waivers can beat 5-11 teams with the current Bengals around them. Both McCarron and the dude off the waivers will lose to good teams. The only difference that will happen is that McCarron will lose a closer game than the dude off the waivers against those good teams.

At least that's how I see it. If they offer a 1st & 4th, or a 2nd & 3rd, I would pull the trigger. The last 2nd round pick the Bengals got from a trade, they picked up Giovani Bernard. Imagine adding another Giovani Bernard talent level of player at C, LB, or WR.

While I feel ya on the TB thing, I disagree with your AJM assessment. 

First, he had the playoff game won last season. His stats weren't great but the game was in the bag sans Hill's fumble.

Secondly, he now has another year in the system and has shown improvement. Made a great throw to Boyd against the Vike's also made a very nice throw to Erickson Sunday night.

Last but not least the last time I checked the team with the best defense won the SB last season. We had a very good D then and still do.

It would have to be a kings ransom to even entertain the thought and as has been mentioned multiple times, probably not gonna happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - coachmcneil71 - 08-31-2016, 09:05 PM