Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-31-2016, 09:05 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: While I feel ya on the TB thing, I disagree with your AJM assessment. 

First, he had the playoff game won last season. His stats weren't great but the game was in the bag sans Hill's fumble.

Secondly, he now has another year in the system and has shown improvement. Made a great throw to Boyd against the Vike's also made a very nice throw to Erickson Sunday night.

Last but not least the last time I checked the team with the best defense won the SB last season. We had a very good D then and still do.

It would have to be a kings ransom to even entertain the thought and as has been mentioned multiple times, probably not gonna happen.

McCarron didn't have that playoff game won. The defense did. If Burfict wouldn't have taken out Ben then we probably only would have scored 3 points. The rest of the scores we had was because the defense put the offense on Pittsburgh's side of the field. The defense played like the best defense in the league. They even played better than Denver's defense a week later when they didn't have AB
 McCarron on one of the scoring drives gave it to the RBs for most of the yards, and he played horrible in the first 3 quarters and only had one decent drive. I really wish people would rewatch the playoff game so they can cringe at themselves for acting like McCarron did anything well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - Brownshoe - 08-31-2016, 09:24 PM