Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(09-01-2016, 11:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: All debating aside, I do feel bad for him, the Vikings and their fans. While I do think Shaun Hill can possibly play the 2015 TB role, it's possible that Teddy was going to take a step forward. Although I'm not sure why the Vikings would've held him back if he were capable of much more. It's not like having AP would keep TB from going deep, and he did have one of the best deep ball WR's in recent memory (Mike Wallace).

Here's hoping he fully recovers, but since my Wife is a Lions fan, I can't really root for the Vikings to take that division.

He went from 2900 to 3200 plus from all reports he was gonna throw about 10-15 percent more this year so probably would have got in the 3700 yard area... And I think one of the threats that made the offense better was his running ability all you have to be worried about with Shawn hill is throwing or handing off
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - Jpoore - 09-02-2016, 07:48 AM