Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
I'm just not sure a 1st and 4th are worth the upgrade Bradford even brings over Mark Sanchez, who looked pretty similar TO Bradford in the past 2 years. Someone on the Vikings board posted this...

[Image: brad.png]

Anyways, I can see where they are going with it and it makes more sense than opening a new stadium with Hill under center, though. Again, this reminds me of the Raiders in 2011 who had a backup QB that was such a waste of space that they made some absurd trade to keep him off the field, and thankfully we don't have that going on here. Hill and Boller were such crap backups that their teams sent a king's ransom for an "available" vet who had 0 time to actually learn the playbook. Honestly, is Bradford going to start the opener? He has no experience with Norv's system, so I'm wondering if it will be like the Palmer thing where Hill will be so terrible fans demand the vet who has absolutely no clue what is going on and disaster strikes.

Well, should be interesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - Nately120 - 09-04-2016, 11:44 AM