Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look, what I called week 1, and now here we are! Zampese better figure it out.
(09-11-2016, 10:42 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I don't want to come on here and be a "negative nancy" but I think Zampese needs to figure some things out.  For example, why not utilize the screen game EARLIER in the game to avoid some of that pressure Dalton faced all day. 

Don't know what game you were watching, but we used the bubble screen all day.

(09-11-2016, 10:42 PM)740Bengal Wrote:  My biggest gripe is that last drive, after Nugent just missed the 52 yard fg we run 2 vanilla sweep plays that I felt were just terrible calls in that situation, as if Nugent was a 100% guarantee from that distance,

I had no problem with those calls.  The defense was sitting on the quick sideline passes at that time.  With them spread out like that we should have been able to run the ball.  Good calls just poor execution.

(09-11-2016, 10:42 PM)740Bengal Wrote:  Marvin Lewis the king of the first drive timeout(watch out next week, guarantee we burn 1 or maybe 2 on our first drive).  

Are you SURE you don't just want to be a Negative Nancy.  Because only a compulsive whiner would complain about somthing that did not even happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Last Drive /Zampese concerns - fredtoast - 09-11-2016, 10:50 PM