Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Week 2: Bengals @ Steelers Prediction Thread *
(09-13-2016, 02:51 PM)3wt Wrote: I don't think Pittsburgh's D-line is better than the Jets.  But their front 7 limited Washington to 50 yards rushing and they routinely shut our running game down.  I think Pittsburgh's O-line is underrated.  Though he's a turd who pulls the hair of players running out of bounds their o-line coach has turned this into a good unit.

Hopefully Ced continues to grow and meshes with Zeitler.   I am not optimistic about Bodine.  This is his 3rd year and he's a virtual turnstile up front.

Geno was neutralized for much of the game Sunday and our next best DT was Hunt.  A sad state of affairs.  The jets gashed us for all sorts of rushing yards.  We literally could not stop them. 

Hopefully we make the needed adjustments for the Steelers' game. 

Pitt is usually good at stopping the run but we just have to keep them honest with it. Our passing game should
light that Defense up. Gio out of the backfield with Green, Lafell, Boyd and Uzomah will be tough for them to stop.

I agree on Bodine, Ced should only get better though.

I believe that was more of our scheme in order to slow down the Jets passing game by giving up some yards in
the running game. Bend but don't break scheme and it worked in the end. We have really given the Steelers
troubles in the passing game lately, more so than about anyone. If this continues we could honestly win in a
blow out cause i think we can definately pass the ball on these guys.

They might be able to run on us but if we are scoring TD's while they are kicking FG's we win this game no prob.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Week 2: Bengals @ Steelers Prediction Thread * - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-13-2016, 02:58 PM